Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

$10bn book: Smartline, Mortgage Force to merge

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 23 Feb 2009, 05:00 PM Agree 0
A 220-strong franchise group with over 100,000 clients and a loan book of more than $10bn will be created when Smartline and Mortgage Force merge on 1 July.
  • Michael Russell | 24 Feb 2009, 11:50 AM Agree 0
    Best of luck to Joe S. & Neil P., two of the really nice guys in the industry. Am certain there are some juicy synergies to be gained and have no doubt your brokers will benefit from a stronger and more sustainable business.
  • Peter | 24 Feb 2009, 02:06 PM Agree 0
    It is pleasing to see two successfull ethical market leaders getting together to make a stronger group.
  • Paul Gollan | 24 Feb 2009, 05:59 PM Agree 0
    Two great companies, with great management and outstanding brokers. To steal a line from a great book this is a company that is about to go from good to great.

Paul Gollan
    Ausralian Mortgage Brokers
  • Martin J. Rollins CEO ALMO Australia | 25 Feb 2009, 03:41 PM Agree 0
    With forces operating from both within and outside our Industry, it's heart warming to see a merger of two well known industry leaders known for exceptional service.

This merger is vital in maintaining the dynanism and complexity within our industry. It bolsters all our futures and stands to represent a way forward. More importantly it heralds the survivability and viability of our total Industry beyond the big 4.

Once again I congratulate Smartline (Joe Sirianni) and Mortgage Force (Neil Pinner) for forging a positive path from within. The synergy gained will in no doubt benefit all concerned and greatly enhance our collective futures.

Martin John Rollins
    ALMO I Australia
Post a reply