Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Academy attendee signs $1m month

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 01 Aug 2012, 06:00 AM Agree 0
A Broker Academy attendee has signed her first $1m month, and urges all brokers to undertake studies
  • 10 year Broker | 01 Aug 2012, 08:55 AM Agree 0
  • A Broker | 01 Aug 2012, 09:35 AM Agree 0
    I settled my first $1m about 5 months after I started broking, and I didn't need an academy to do it. This seems like an advertorial for Loan Market?
  • Paul | 01 Aug 2012, 09:50 AM Agree 0
    The thing is that every broker out there is different. Sure many of you will have settled $1M quicker, but the key here is that training like this gives brokers the tools they need to write business. It's really positive to hear a story like this.

Michelle seems really proud of her settlements. I say good on her!
  • Jason | 01 Aug 2012, 10:04 AM Agree 0
    With the huge amount of brokers these guys continue to lose (i'm one of them) they will need more than an "Aussie-esque" style Academy to retain them moving forward.
  • Country Broker | 01 Aug 2012, 10:34 AM Agree 0
    good on her , does this two year course result in the Diploma , hope so.
  • Daniel | 01 Aug 2012, 11:35 AM Agree 0
    Not too sure if a two year course is worth the effort though. Wouldn't it be a better idea to have one morning every month where the ASIC talks about regulations etc?
  • Ray | 30 Aug 2012, 07:49 PM Agree 0
    Who can afford to wait 2 years to settle a million in one month? If you don't settle 2 mill/month in this game steadily then you're better off getting a job somewhere.
Post a reply