Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Aggregator announces new broker head, 500% broker lead increase

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 23 Jan 2014, 07:00 AM Agree 0
A major aggregator has kicked off the new year with two new appointments and a promise of increased support for brokers.
  • oldBroker | 23 Jan 2014, 12:17 PM Agree 0
    And all these new-hires, marketing support materials including brand re-fresh, deeper pool of dedicated resources, etc etc... are all paid-for by the brokers whether you use/need them or not. All these initiatives are to give the aggregator a purpose which is really not there, and lets fact it, most of these initiatives are self-serving.
    I look forward to when the lenders will be able to pay the brokers directly (and this will happen once the clawback issues are resolved), and then the relevancy of the aggregators is gone.
  • oldBroker | 23 Jan 2014, 12:50 PM Agree 0
    And all these new-hires, marketing support materials including brand re-fresh, deeper pool of dedicated resources, etc etc... are all paid-for by the brokers whether you use/need them or not. All these initiatives are to give the aggregator a purpose which is really not there, and lets fact it, most of these initiatives are self-serving.
    I look forward to when the lenders will be able to pay the brokers directly (and this will happen once the clawback issues are resolved), and then the relevancy of the aggregators is gone.
  • Melb broker | 23 Jan 2014, 03:56 PM Agree 0
    I agree oldBroker. A lot of us don't need an aggregator. All we require is the software to lodge loans online. I really don't need an aggregator for the sake of passing on MY commission, when I'd be happy to collect it directly from the bank!!
  • Papery | 23 Jan 2014, 07:49 PM Agree 0
    I wonder if the 500% lead generation in the future will have anything to do with Meerkats??
Post a reply