Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Aggregator cracks $3 billion milestone

Notify me of new replies via email
Maya Breen | 28 Jan 2015, 08:34 AM Agree 0
A major aggregator has cracked $3 billion in monthly settlements
  • Andrew Edwards | 28 Jan 2015, 09:05 AM Agree 0
    I am really enjoying the Connective experience!

The Mercury platform is easy to navigate and if I ever do have a problem their IT Help Desk is lightning fast to respond.

The fact we pay a flat fee each month is attractive financially and I wouldn't dream of looking at other aggregators.

Well done Connective on getting it so right!
  • Dave Robinson | 28 Jan 2015, 12:14 PM Agree 0
    Well that makes 1! Get what you pay for, what I kept from the flat fee structure I lost in the poor admin of the commission area, about $9875 for 2014.
  • Macarthur Broker | 28 Jan 2015, 02:24 PM Agree 0
    Sorry Dave, I'm pretty happy with Connective too. Rarely any issues with commissions and reliable systems and software make then pretty easy to deal with.
  • Papery | 28 Jan 2015, 03:38 PM Agree 0
    I've been with Connective since late 2011 (tried a few others) & I'm pretty happy too (smiley face).
  • Daley | 28 Jan 2015, 06:36 PM Agree 0
    Good O. Reporting settlements. Now that's a pleasant change. Must be that Macquarie Bank is now calling the shots.. Now if they can just provide a glimmer of service to boot!
  • Angela Trzan | 28 Jan 2015, 11:12 PM Agree 0
    Been with Connective for 4 years now - couldn't be happier. Tried other aggregators over the past 18 years but Connective is the best by far. Congratulations on your achievement guys!!
  • Gary W | 29 Jan 2015, 12:09 AM Agree 0
    Connective broke the mould by giving a fair deal to brokers when they came to the table. The other aggregators were forced by this action to put their game face on and play nice. I am a Connective broker and have used 3 other aggregators prior, I have stuck with Connective because they have got the process right. Yes small things do go wrong, but the great thing is Connective do listen and try to make sure it's fixed. I'm glad to be a Connective broker, it's a good space to be in.
Post a reply