Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Aggregator says final farewell to founding director

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 01 Jul 2013, 08:00 AM Agree 0
One of Australia's biggest aggregators is mourning the loss of one of its founding directors
  • Tim Brown | 01 Jul 2013, 09:40 AM Agree 0
    A great loss to the industry, he will be sorely missed.
  • SIDBROKER | 01 Jul 2013, 09:48 AM Agree 0
    Sorry to hear this. Sympathy to his family.
  • Michael Curran | 01 Jul 2013, 09:52 AM Agree 0
    Brad was not only a visionary - but an extremely astute and affable businessman.
    A character who could see the lighter side of the business who never lost the common touch.
    He will be sorely missed within the industry!
  • Tanya Sale | 01 Jul 2013, 10:13 AM Agree 0
    It is a very sad day for the industry. All at outsource financial pass on their condolences to Brad's family and his AFG family.
  • Katrina Rowlands | 01 Jul 2013, 10:28 AM Agree 0
    Brad was one of the really good guys in this industry. He created success then celebrated success and shared his knowledge and good humour with many. I was very sad to hear the news and send to all those who will miss him, especially his co directors and colleagues at AFG my sincere sympathy. This is a huge loss.
  • MelbBroker | 01 Jul 2013, 10:32 AM Agree 0
    Brad will be missed by many; a true pioneer
  • James Green | 01 Jul 2013, 10:55 AM Agree 0
    Brad was a legend. I remember all the great laughs we shared at AFG conferences.
    A sad day, my sympathy to his family and close friends.
  • Aaron Milburn | 01 Jul 2013, 11:55 AM Agree 0
    A tragic loss of a great man, he will be missed
  • Wally Ripper | 01 Jul 2013, 12:12 PM Agree 0
    Shock and sadness to hear that Brad has left us. Condolences to Brad's family and colleagues.
  • Debbie E. | 01 Jul 2013, 12:40 PM Agree 0
    Brad, as per the article, I pay tribute to his incredible business acumen...but he was much more than just business a person he was true "heart" and "soul" he was so "passionate" he connected with everyone ! "larger than life" ...true essence of AFG! he will be missed by all within AFG and industry at large...
  • Karamjit Singh | 01 Jul 2013, 01:13 PM Agree 0
    Very sorry to hear this. My sincere sympathy to his family, may god give them the strength to cope with this loss.
  • Steven Degetto | 01 Jul 2013, 02:56 PM Agree 0
    Brad was one of the industry's pioneers and an all-round good guy. Smart, passionate, down to Earth and a fun loving person.

My condolences to his loved ones and the AFG family.
  • Julie Saxon | 01 Jul 2013, 03:43 PM Agree 0
    Sorry to hear, Sympathy to his family
  • Suzi Trajanovski | 01 Jul 2013, 09:41 PM Agree 0
    Sorry to hear the sad news, Brad was truly a gentleman and will be missed in the industry. Suzi - Loan Market.
Post a reply