Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Aggregator tweaks tech offering

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 21 May 2013, 04:00 AM Agree 0
A major aggregation group has made changes to its tech offering in response to broker feedback
  • OzBoy | 21 May 2013, 09:38 AM Agree 0
    How many times can you come out with the same spin? If you have had to "tweak" your software that often then it obviously had/has major issue's. Thanks for the heads up.
  • oldBroker | 21 May 2013, 10:04 AM Agree 0
    I have no idea why the aggregators are in the software game anyway. There are plenty of very good 3rd party software platforms.
  • PeterT | 21 May 2013, 10:44 AM Agree 0
    Brokers seriously want borrowers to do their data entry without verifying it themselves? Given the amount of paperwork Advantage puts their licencees through for compliance, I'm amazed they'd allow the brokers to take this kind of risk.
  • ozboy | 21 May 2013, 01:35 PM Agree 0
    Hey PeterT what make you think it's not verified? Where does it say that you can stop asking for payslips, rates notices, bank statements etc just because they did the data entry.

Love how this is great big upgrade our little brokerage has had this functionality via our webpage for over 4 years. Have to agree with oldBroker far better 3rd party offerings out there that don't need constant tweaking as they were set up correctly in the first place.
  • mac | 21 May 2013, 02:30 PM Agree 0
    @ozboy can you tell me who provides this functionality nand if you can then populate applyonline with it?
    " Love how this is great big upgrade our little brokerage has had this functionality via our webpage for over 4 years"
  • John | 21 May 2013, 03:06 PM Agree 0
    @mac
    connective does this now, full customer portal where customers can input/edit their information that links to applyonline. not sure that function podium has, it might just be web lead to podium and not a full portal. i left podium 4 years ago and never looked back!
  • ozboy | 22 May 2013, 10:44 AM Agree 0
    mac, we set it up ourselves (one of our directors is a whiz with all things IT) but it is available via at least 3 third party software platforms (stand alone). Google will help you.
Post a reply