Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Aggregators accused of delaying broker departures

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 13 Nov 2012, 07:00 AM Agree 0
The head of an up-and-coming challenger aggregator brand has warned brokers they may face reluctance and delays from some aggregation players if they choose to switch providers
  • VB Liquidity | 14 Nov 2012, 10:07 AM Agree 0
    Truly a bigger issue is the delay by banks when refinancing home loans. Nab told a recent client they have 28 days to "respond" to their discharge request! Note this did not mean settlement, just a response?? And I actually tried to restructure the home loan with Nab as it was only for a car loan increase! Don't worry the other banks have similar service standards! What will Swannee say to this when I write to him giving him an update on his fantastic switch banks ezy legislation? It's time these banks are made accountable for their stalling tactics!
  • ozboy | 15 Nov 2012, 10:41 AM Agree 0
    Been going on for years and will continue. Perhaps the MFAA/FBAA could put their code of conduct provisions to use and get some traction. Just a thought.
Post a reply