Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

ANZ boosts training to cut broker dependence

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 15 May 2013, 07:00 AM Agree 0
ANZ has doubled training hours in the past year in an effort to reduce reliance on brokers
  • OzBoy | 15 May 2013, 10:07 AM Agree 0
    Great keep training the brokers of the future.
  • SIDBROKER | 15 May 2013, 11:17 AM Agree 0
    I am not surprised. Most brokers i know that haven`t already given up are just hanging on for another year. They all say the same thing which is NCCP has made it near impossible to stay in business.
  • Country Broker | 15 May 2013, 11:22 AM Agree 0
    Hopefully most of this will be directed to the assessment staff in Bangalore !! Australian assessor are very good .
  • Max | 15 May 2013, 11:27 AM Agree 0
    Training cannot replace the experience and choice offered by brokers.
  • MAX | 15 May 2013, 11:29 AM Agree 0
    Training cannot replace the experience and choice offered by brokers in looking at complex scenarios.
  • max | 15 May 2013, 11:34 AM Agree 0
    Thanks Mark, brokers do have quality conversations with clients, training wont replace experience or choice offered by them.
  • Just a battler | 15 May 2013, 12:14 PM Agree 0
    When will branch land be made to do their Diploma? All the training in the world, will not help. It comes down to the person behind the desk. Walk into a branch and it feels like walking into a funeral parlour
  • Peter | 15 May 2013, 03:03 PM Agree 0
    Good to see the big Bank Mentality still out there, 2 years ago ANZ were buying resi market share and this was being delivered by the broker sector, now they are wanting to reverse the trend and try to steal the Broker business just like they do in BOM branch land when will these so called Chiefs of the Majors learn that they need the support of good quality Broker business
    If the Banks stopped outsourcing overseas and employed more local competent staff instead of just retrenching people with sound lending experience what a great place AUS would be
Post a reply