Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

ANZ promises market leading partnership with brokers

Notify me of new replies via email
Miklos Bolza | 23 Feb 2017, 08:25 AM Agree 0
The big four bank has said it wishes to lead industry change by delivering insights to brokers through a genuine partnership
  • Dave Robsinson | 23 Feb 2017, 08:53 AM Agree 0
    Brilliant, I look forward to seeing/hearing what ANZ and my aggregator will do. Not holding my breath, words don't always lead to action but I am optimistic and hopeful....don't let us down.
  • Skeptikal | 25 Feb 2017, 04:00 PM Agree 0
    Hi Simone. First you need to look at ANZ turn around times 'after conditional' and why they have blown out so much Second your settlement procedures are a nightmare particularly when dealing with Bangalore. And don't even mention doing a residential/commmercial deal. These departments Do Not communicate with one another. But I like dealing with ANZ. Our BDM is great. Thank God for her. ANZ have decent product but I hope you can improve on these service issues. You should strive to be the best one of the big 4 to deal with. Not a too difficult task actually.
Post a reply