Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Aussie fintechs recognised as global innovators

Notify me of new replies via email
Miklos Bolza | 27 Oct 2016, 07:00 AM Agree 0
Nine Australian companies have been recognised as fintech leaders including two trendsetting firms relevant to brokers
  • HumbleB | 27 Oct 2016, 01:58 PM Agree 0
    Did some fact finding on this Hashching thing. As per there website They have total broker 477 brokers on their website. How can they report 1600. Also most of them are not even verified as brokers, that means they might not even be brokers.
    Get your facts right before publishing. These fintechs are not doing any good for the industry.
    • Darren | 28 Oct 2016, 09:58 AM Agree 0
      Hi HumbleB,

Thanks for the feedback. We got in touch with HashChing to get clarification about those two different numbers and received the following response:

"There are two different numbers: registered brokers and active brokers. The registered number is close to 1,200 but the active broker number is what you see on the homepage.

To maintain the balance between the two sides, i.e. leads and brokers, we don’t switch on all the brokers and the broker number gradually goes up month by month along with the number of leads we generate."

I hope that makes things clearer for you!
Post a reply