Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

'Bad and clunky' construction lending on the way out

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 23 Mar 2012, 06:45 AM Agree 0
A major bank lender has said that 'bad and clunky' construction lending will be a thing of the past after improvements are implemented
  • Moss Stehbens | 23 Mar 2012, 10:22 AM Agree 0
    NAB/Homeside whilst particular are well ahead of their competitors in the manner in which construction loans are handled and managed.
    Well Done.
  • Scott | 23 Mar 2012, 10:42 AM Agree 0
    Well about time they admit they have problems and do something about it. Although one of their case officers have called myself & my pa demanding to know what our client was doing. Only for us to tell them it was not my client! They were adamant that it was my client. Never again!!
  • satish | 03 Apr 2012, 02:49 PM Agree 0
    NAB construction loan is very lengthy and process is not transparent. nobody knows whats happening.
    No followups. In nutshell if you want a qucik loan dont go for NAB. I am waiting for last 6 weeks.
  • Sajjad | 09 Mar 2015, 10:24 AM Agree 0
    NAB contruction loan is DAMM SLOW and everyday you have to ask for the update,not proactive at all.i am suffering now.its been more than six weeks and still waiting for the letter of commencement.Any Body got any experience what to do in this case.Please suggest.
  • John Broker | 09 Mar 2015, 02:17 PM Agree 0
    No construction loan experience with NAB Broker but recently completed a construct deal with The Rock and it was a breeze.
    Easy access to their credit team helps with these smaller lenders.
    My clients couldn't be happier in their new home.
  • No Issues | 09 Mar 2015, 09:30 PM Agree 0
    I'm OK with NAB broker for Construction. They respond quickly, process funds in real time and email when done. Phone calls if any issues.
Post a reply