Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Bank of Melbourne to ramp up broker comms

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 06 Jul 2011, 04:00 AM Agree 0
Victorian brokers are set to receive a stream of communication from Westpac's new Bank of Melbourne brand over coming weeks ahead of its launch
  • Broker | 06 Jul 2011, 01:00 PM Agree 0
    As a Broker, I can’t say that this announcement excites me much, and it would certainly need to if they have any chance of growing their market share via Brokers.

Perhaps they could start by paying us properly, as I feel this will be their only way of attracting new business. Just putting a B.O.M sticker over the STG logo isn’t going to cut it.
  • Ozboy | 07 Jul 2011, 09:50 AM Agree 0
    Until they give brokers the credit policy's in full and the same servicing calculator as the assessors submitted a St G or BOM deal is playing with fire especially when your income is determined by a quality matrix. If I was a conspiracy theorist I might even think they have done this on purpose. Mr Heavey save your money on Quizzes and communications just give us the basics so we can feel confident in recommending your products.
Post a reply