Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

BREAKING: Melbourne broker hit with five-year ban

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 07 Nov 2013, 08:00 AM Agree 0
ASIC has issued a five-year ban to a Melbourne broker and cancelled the licence of his business
  • AL PUPELLO | 07 Nov 2013, 02:27 PM Agree 0
    We need to applaud ASIC for the tough stance they continue to adopt against the "cowboys" in our industry.I think Tony Quach might be looking for a part time job selling icecream just to help out with cashflow for a few years. !!
  • L3nder | 07 Nov 2013, 02:35 PM Agree 0
    "ASIC said Quach had obtained information and documents from a source other than the home loan applicants," So did the lenders, did they get a 5 year ban also?
  • Keith of the west | 07 Nov 2013, 02:58 PM Agree 0
    What an idiot why not a lifetime ban?
  • Joy | 10 Nov 2013, 09:19 AM Agree 0
    The way I see it the Banks are the biggest fraudsters to start with. They don't give you money, they sell your mortgage which caused the GFC which 1000's of people lost there homes. The whole industry is one big fraudulent game played out by banksters leaving many destitute. Learn about the truth of banking and what is really going on.
    Banks set brokers up to look like they're the thiefs but it's infact the other way around. Why do you think they pay the chiefs millions?? to keep their mouth shut. Google and do your research Australia and know that banks are the top Fraudsters in the world
  • Peter Scioscia | 13 Nov 2013, 01:51 PM Agree 0
    The banks, ASIC and the politicians are in bed together. Look at the failed schemes ASIC approve by allowing the promoters to issue PDS's (which ASIC have to sign off before the promoters can go the public). ASIC are the biggest bunch of incompetent jerks going around. Try ringing them or getting Business Names transferred and you could die waiting.
    Our politicians are gutless wonders too who don't want to upset the big boys as that's who they will end up working for after their political careers are over.
    The "scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" culture is alive and well. The little guys are always the scapegoats.
Post a reply