Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Breakthrough loan software to strengthen broker proposition

Notify me of new replies via email
Miklos Bolza | 13 Feb 2017, 08:25 AM Agree 0
The new mortgage platform promises to decrease admin time and create an online presence to improve broker visibility
  • TMAC | 13 Feb 2017, 08:59 AM Agree 0
    I strongly suggest that LoanFlare arrange broker webinars ASAP to demonstrate the software as I would be interested in having a look.
  • TC | 13 Feb 2017, 09:15 AM Agree 0
    I've been in talks with them. They're working on a regular webinar ASAP. The demo I saw was a breath of fresh air. Why no one else has done this is beyond me!
  • Aaron Christie-David | 13 Feb 2017, 09:35 AM Agree 0
    The LoanFlare platform is a game changer and I only wish our aggregator would invest in similar technology (or partner with these guys). A professional Fact Find which saves double and triple entry, audit trail of communication to appease compliance and the amount of customisation is brilliant. No doubt the team from Loanflare will go from strength to strength.
  • Broker212 | 13 Feb 2017, 09:43 AM Agree 0
    Spoke to the guys at LoanFlare a few months ago - the software is incredible.
  • Broker123 | 13 Feb 2017, 09:49 AM Agree 0
    Is it an alternative to ApplyOnline?
  • JReid | 13 Feb 2017, 09:52 AM Agree 0
    This is great news! I have been trying to look for tools to improve my business process and move away from unnecessary paperwork. What is really interesting is the increasing client value component. Really keen to explore that.
  • Ed Ridge | 15 Feb 2017, 09:50 AM Agree 0
    Had a quick look and I already have a lot if not most of these features from the aggregator software (automation etc) and from some simple scripts on my website where clients fill in the form and it populates into the CRM. Cost a $1000 for that and now I own it and it doesn't need updates or anything else. At $300 for 1 user per month I really can't see this software getting any long term traction. Good luck.
Post a reply