Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Broker bashing report debunked by new research

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 13 May 2015, 08:48 AM Agree 0
Brokers have overwhelming support from consumers, according to a new report
  • Scott Beattie | 13 May 2015, 09:27 AM Agree 0
    Maybe the MFAA should do some mystery shops and promote the results? Over X% of our mystery shoppers recommend an MFAA approved broker for example.
  • Craig Budden | 13 May 2015, 09:29 AM Agree 0
    Hey Choice.....BOOM!
  • Broker | 13 May 2015, 10:38 AM Agree 0
    EY also have just a tad more creditability than the rabble that is Choice - which should stick within their general ability of cross promoting crap on A Current Affair.
  • Brian Hastings | 13 May 2015, 12:39 PM Agree 0
    Choice were on late night ABC radio last week. Their report was terrible for brokers. It was biased and very general.
  • Paul@MAP | 13 May 2015, 02:28 PM Agree 0
    I would like to see a survey of Brokers V Bank Staff, Brokers would win hands down for knowledge, attention to detail and response times to customers.
  • Regional Broker | 13 May 2015, 02:44 PM Agree 0
    I would rather trust a Ernst & Young report than a report from and by the self interested Choice. These are the people who started the ill fated refinance scheme with a group of unknown brokers!!! Really do not give them any more free press please, it just spoils my whole day.
Post a reply