Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Broker experiences record growth after switching aggregators

Notify me of new replies via email
Julia Corderoy | 10 Sep 2014, 07:25 AM Agree 0
​A NSW broker says he has seen his business growth quadruple since switching aggregators this year
  • Ed Ridge | 10 Sep 2014, 09:55 AM Agree 0
    Great story however a little more detail on what Vow supplies compared to the previous aggregator (support services is such an over used term in our industry, how about some specifics) and then list how that particular service worked for you and what it meant in money terms would be great.
  • The Guy | 10 Sep 2014, 11:34 AM Agree 0
    I was approached by Vow a couple of years ago. I didn't see the value in their offering at that time, but then again I was comparing them to a 95/5 split ...

I guess we all need to find the best fit for our own circumstances.
  • Maria Rigoni | 10 Sep 2014, 11:28 PM Agree 0
    Please do not insult my intelligence... an aggregator does not make a good broker... What a competitive broker industry needs is for brokers to freely deal directly with banks unless an aggregator can secure a better broker group proposal! That is what the industry offered until the major banks "woke up" and "vertically integrated" by "buying" the industry under an illusion of power and control.
Post a reply