Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Broker first to feel ASIC's newfound fire

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 15 Mar 2011, 06:00 AM Agree 0
ASIC has suspended the license of a Sydney-based finance broker, following promises it would scour the industry for NCCP breaches
  • George Crooks | 15 Mar 2011, 01:58 PM Agree 0
    Good on the boys in the black hats one skinney one fat the blues brothers have struck, over the COSL membership, who is just another parrasite that we are forced to pay money to, like many in the profession we are forced to pay money for membership of these schemes and if anything like me i pay year after yer or am a member because I have to be and to date I have received nothing in return except a bill
  • sidbroker | 08 Jul 2011, 06:34 PM Agree 0
    Well said George. User to pay is the only fair way to address fees to so called ombudsmen. They seem like an arragent bunch to me preoccupied with their own self importance and are happy to throw their weight around and make trouble for anyone who does not give them what they want which is large rip off fees while they do precious little except send a report that there are no problems. Well i could have told them that already for a lot less money.
Post a reply