Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Broker investigation disappointing and inaccurate, says franchise CEO

Notify me of new replies via email
Julia Corderoy | 11 May 2015, 08:20 AM Agree 0
A major broker CEO says he has serious questions about the credibility and validity of Choice's unfavourable investigation into mortgage brokers
  • Clarke Kent | 11 May 2015, 09:15 AM Agree 0
    Consumer advocacy group, Choice has itself a very poor record ~ the fact they failed to provide information back to Mortgage Choice raises serious doubts of their credibility. Interestingly, I never discuss or disclose commissions payments at initial interview unless the consumer seeks details or alternatively unless a Fee for Service was applicable for their particular transaction. Is a case of too much information.
  • Really | 11 May 2015, 11:33 AM Agree 0
    Lol. I investigated Choice & found the same thing....but I can't disclose my data, or who I spoke to, or when I supposedly did it, or even if I'm in the same country.... :)
  • Patrick Marion | 11 May 2015, 02:59 PM Agree 0
    I wouldn't be too concerned about Choice's findings. Their credibility is to say the least questionable and I would even question their competence in assessing a broker's business.
Post a reply