Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Broker numbers could shrink by 30%

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 10 Apr 2012, 05:00 AM Agree 0
Broker numbers have decreased dramatically since the advent of the NCCP, but the blood-letting may be far from over
  • Donut | 10 Apr 2012, 10:22 AM Agree 0
    Broker numbers fell after the GFC, mostly because their businesses were not strong enough to cope.
    And after regulation,many of us, I thought, were prepared for another large exodus as brokers that
    did not, or could not, work in a Regulated environment.I have long thought that Mr North and his surveys regularly look for broker error and take the first opportunity to "Bag" us.
  • Country Broker | 10 Apr 2012, 11:41 AM Agree 0
    This must be of a great concern to the MFAa who still seem hell bent on wanting all brokers to have a diploma by June 30th 2012 , they need to have a cloase look at this and how they are supporting their broker members(I have a Diploma).
    what i am seeing is the MFAa executive not dealing in reality , most brokersd cannot see why the need a Diploma to belong to the MFAA when all you need for licencing is a Certificate IV . The FBAa are just laughing because that is wher the brokers with Cert IV will go !!
Post a reply