Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Brokers capitalise on NCCP exodus

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 09 Feb 2012, 04:00 AM Agree 0
Brokers remaining after the NCCP introduction may be starting to see benefits from less competition
  • Brad Q | 09 Feb 2012, 10:38 AM Agree 0
    Why does office bound mean professional? I work mobile and my customers think the service is extremely professional. I agree with the above... there is more business now than there was 12 months ago...
  • Melbbroker | 09 Feb 2012, 11:16 AM Agree 0
    Been mobile for 6 years. My clients love the service. Having an office has nothing to do with it
  • Coast Broker | 10 Feb 2012, 11:20 AM Agree 0
    Agree that being mobile does not mean you are not professional. I have a home office that people are free to come to see me at. I would hardly think a potential client would want to go out after hours at night to see a Broker in their office because it is deemed to me more professional to only interview people in an office.
  • Qldbroker | 10 Feb 2012, 12:31 PM Agree 0
    We operate from professional offices but it's not the office that is beneficial, it's the time saving, no travel, no sitting around someones kitchen table, no distractions. Much more efficient and cost effective. Clients don't have an issue coming to an office after hours.
Post a reply