Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Brokers shunned for post-GFC equipment

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 11 Oct 2011, 05:00 AM Agree 0
The use of brokers in sourcing equipment and asset finance has dropped from 40% to 36% over the last three years following the GFC
  • countrybroker | 11 Oct 2011, 11:45 AM Agree 0
    This is correct , we do Plant & Equipment finance and the big 4 are cross selling , but if you stick with some one like Macquarie Leasing , or Capital who are sourcing all their deals with brokers and introducers via on line systems to submit a deal AND produce documents on line , you can beat the banks on service and speed of the deal, also the clientys are not locked into one source of finance, and the risks of all monies clauses in their commercial loan agreements , I can vouch for this as we are doing it.
  • mortgageandlease | 11 Oct 2011, 12:37 PM Agree 0
    I also mainly deal in Car, Plant and Equipment and I keep my clients away from their own banks. I use Macqaurie, Capital and CBA and I CBA do not market my clients. I do documents inhouse and my service levels are far in advance of the local bank manager and I get a good deal for my client and still get a good earn as well.
Post a reply