Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Brokers will fight against branding

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 05 Sep 2011, 07:00 AM Agree 0
Independent brokers may bristle at the idea of coming under the umbrella of a brand, an MPA Top 100 Broker has claimed
  • Alwyn Beardmore | 05 Sep 2011, 03:35 PM Agree 0
    It seems to me that this is yet another step playing into the hands of the large broker franchise networks which is all that happened from the NCCP issue. Everything becomes easier for the franchise networks of brokers and more difficult for the small independent broker. Did the MFAA do anything here for the small independent broker?
  • Ozboy | 06 Sep 2011, 09:44 AM Agree 0
    I think the question is did the small independant broker do anything to help themselves? You can't rely on someone else (banks, aggregators or industry body's) to make your business successful. As with all business decisions you need to weigh up the benefits the beauty of our industry maturing is that if you need advertising under a single banner you now have options such as this one, a franchise, 1300 Home Loans etc. It's nice to see Mr O'Donnell back out in the media pushing HIS message. Haven't heard from Liberty/Beat Home Loans in quite some time until now a new launch a new round of media bites.
Post a reply