Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Choice launches business masterclass

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 06 Jul 2011, 04:30 AM Agree 0
Choice Aggregation Services has launched a new business skills class for its members
  • Annoyed Broker | 08 Jul 2011, 12:12 PM Agree 0
    Mmmm!! Very interesting concept- what happened to the Broker Business Builder model, and just maybe unless your one of the 120 will you be left out to fend for yourself whilst still paying your aggregator a substantial yearly percentage of your commissions, I wonder? was it the few or the many that built up the Choice business in the firt place, is it the few larger brokerages or the many small ones. Believe in the old saying, dont put all your eggs in one basket. Is it greener on the other side of the Hill ?. Time to consider greener pastures perhaps
  • mortgageandlease | 20 Jul 2011, 12:56 PM Agree 0
    Here is a message for Choice. How about advertising properly and a lot more and using some of the commissions you have earn't off us over the last 10 years and find me some clients. In 10 years as a Choice writer, I have not received one lead or new client from my aggregator. Bet the same can't be said for Rams, Aussie or Mortgage Choice reps. Having a decent well known brand behind you would go some way toward business development. Go on, go out and develop your business and we look forward to getting our cut.
Post a reply