Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Comparison site inks exclusive broker deal with unnamed aggregator

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 19 Dec 2013, 08:00 AM Agree 0
A leading comparison website is to launch a home loan vertical in early 2014, partnering exclusively with an aggregator group to offer lead generation to brokers.
  • Meerkat love | 19 Dec 2013, 09:01 AM Agree 0
    Yay - more meerkat advertisements
  • The Mind Ponders | 19 Dec 2013, 09:10 AM Agree 0
    A lot of FAST advertisement around this article.....coincidence perhaps??? :)
  • Dave Robinson | 19 Dec 2013, 09:20 AM Agree 0
    "an aggregation business that will actually have its own brokers" Simples!!!

Have you worked it out?
  • Country Broker | 19 Dec 2013, 09:26 AM Agree 0
    Oh I cannot wait , the comparison web site take no account of where then property is , post code restrictions and type of property ., such as rural-resi, over 5 HA and so on .

It will be interesting to see what the leads are like and how much per lead it costs, as usual it will be a MESS
  • Michael Corleone | 19 Dec 2013, 09:49 AM Agree 0
    I hope they make us an offer we cant refuse.
  • meerkat | 19 Dec 2013, 08:13 PM Agree 0
    compare the market.com.au.....not compare the meerkat.com.au
  • John Smith | 30 Dec 2013, 11:21 AM Agree 0
    Where is ASIC in all this ?? Can you see a similar website being allowed for a financial advising. Know your client, pay heaps of fees for a credit license and maintenance, pay heaps for education, but we will still allow websites to basically set up a deal without any face to face or understanding of the clients circumstances. Ultimately good brokers will just leave the system, leaving script jockeys in their place, because ASIC is not acting on such services. If you want Qualified brokers, then such organisations should be put back in their place.
Post a reply