Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Consumer campaign won't work: Ryan

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 19 Aug 2011, 04:00 AM Agree 0
Consumers have jumped on board the Choice mortgage switching campaign, but its feasibility is still being questioned
  • countrybroker | 19 Aug 2011, 10:54 AM Agree 0
    I am amazed that the consumers champion has become associated with some one who IS NOT LICENCED. I am trusting that ASIC really does take Choice and the promoter to task!

If collective bargining works why have the larger aggregators who settle tens of Millions a month with the big four been UNABLE to secure a better deal for the loans they source ? Simple collective bargining for home loans does not result in a reduction in rate, the margins are too low, it only results in the banks supposedly "giving better service levels" to their volume brokers .
    If Choice think any lender with a credit licence will deal with an UNLICENCED referer they are niave at best!!
  • Papery | 19 Aug 2011, 10:56 AM Agree 0
    So, MFAA where is the general mainstream media advertising to tell JOE PUBLIC that there are (how many of us) professional brokers ready to assist them get a better deal NOW.
  • Ozboy | 19 Aug 2011, 02:00 PM Agree 0
    "If collective bargining works why have the larger aggregators who settle tens of Millions a month with the big four been UNABLE to secure a better deal for the loans they source ?"

C'mon the aggregators couldn't stop the commission cuts, branch conflict etc etc if they can't support us their clients there is no possible way this would have even ended up on their radar.
Post a reply