Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Controversial surgeon gives brokers life lessons

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 19 May 2014, 08:26 AM Agree 0
A controversial Australian brain surgeon who irks his colleagues by operating against popular opinion says mortgage brokers must make clients' interests paramount
  • Chappo | 19 May 2014, 09:33 AM Agree 0
    Brokers tell neurosurgeon "Don't slip with that scalpel"
  • Clarke Kent | 19 May 2014, 11:49 AM Agree 0
    What an inspirational story!

Pleasure to listen to Dr Teo speak.
  • Dave Robinson | 19 May 2014, 01:02 PM Agree 0
    Great speech a little odd though listening to someone extol the virtues of "rocking the boat" being presented by an organisation that has never rocked anything let alone a boat!
  • Melo | 20 May 2014, 12:09 PM Agree 0
    Personaly believe Dr Charlie Teo presentation was worth cost of going to convention.What great story,inspirational , all about pestistence ,hard work ,never giving up ,standing up for what you believe in and power hope .We Brokers many times have peoples livelihoods and trust ,which something we must respect and workhard to honor.Another real success to MFAA .Encourage all members to take lesson from Charlie Teo, get of your butts and come to all MFAA events, instead of whinging and complaining on what MFAA dosent do.Make difference and get invloved, even if you rock the boat..
  • Darren Kay | 20 May 2014, 03:55 PM Agree 0
    With my wife being a current patient of the great Charlie Teo I have learnt plenty from the man and our situation. It was fantastic to be there on friday and hear him share his story with our industry as there are so many parallels that we can implement to our business and every day life. Thank you MFAA and Genworth!
Post a reply