Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Credit repair company fires back at COSL

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 29 Aug 2014, 07:49 AM Agree 0
The credit repair industry has fired back over a COSL release threatening to stop dealing with them
  • Ed Ridge | 29 Aug 2014, 11:38 AM Agree 0
    Very well said Ms Mansfield.
  • marty | 29 Aug 2014, 02:47 PM Agree 0
    Yep well done Merri.
  • rachelthecreditlady | 29 Aug 2014, 09:03 PM Agree 0
    I agree as well I've achieved better snd faster results than any free service offered
  • Dan Isaak | 31 Aug 2014, 12:59 AM Agree 0
    I think Ms Mansfield opens positive and balanced point for discussion. Not personally related tonany such industry, her opinion from what I so far see make for good open dialog to investigate further. Any desision of banning or not banning should be made once sensible and respected industry players, not just from the top, but from the grass roots such as industry operators has had ample opportunity to discuss and identify what works best for consumers well financial well being. Everyone has choice and should never be removed from ones alternatives. It should never be what corporates and governing bodies think alone, instead what the greater of who this affects at grass roots level. Not doing this could have detrimental effects on everyday Australians lives. I hope this can someone kick start the process, and id like to thanks Ms Mansfield for taking a diplomatic view. Nor for or against, you can at least tell she cares about the industry. What COSL needs to do is only react on founded evidence and how this could have negative effect on the most vulnerable (the consumer). No body, and I mean no body should react until such time as consumers, public sector, and governance has met and had equal contribution from all relative parties. It is for the bettering of all that this must take place. Thanks Merri
Post a reply