Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Driven by commission: major bank financial adviser cops permanent ban

Notify me of new replies via email
Julia Corderoy | 14 Aug 2015, 08:00 AM Agree 0
A former major bank financial planner has been permanently banned from the industry by ASIC
  • SEQ Broker | 14 Aug 2015, 08:46 AM Agree 0
    Well Well Well, this is a turn up. ASIC looking at Majors ans what would you know, they found something. Think tip of the ice berg boys.
  • Clarke Kent | 14 Aug 2015, 08:50 AM Agree 0
    Is the Westpac Chief Executive making any comments here?

Somehow I doubt it following his outburst the other day best clean up his own backyard!
  • shawn | 14 Aug 2015, 08:53 AM Agree 0
    Maybe ASIC should investigate some of the Banks Mobile Lenders for the same reason.
  • Gold Coast Broker | 14 Aug 2015, 09:19 AM Agree 0
    Well,well,well MR Westpac CEO.

What do they say about living in glass houses??

What is your response now?
  • MCC | 14 Aug 2015, 09:37 AM Agree 0
    Unfortunately there are acts of misleading & deceptive conduct across all sectors of all industries & a tit for tat discussion is counter productive. Simply an example of individual human nature driven by the lure of the ''holy dollar''.
  • Aaron | 14 Aug 2015, 11:10 AM Agree 0
    Great comment Shawn. I refer to them as magicians!!! The level of fraud by these little magicians is mind boggling......Mum and dad, 2 kids, no debt, fail servicing by $1500 at their chosen bank. After a visit from their mobile banker the loan approval appears!!!
  • Broker | 14 Aug 2015, 12:22 PM Agree 0
    Shock horror!
  • Harold Spencer | 14 Aug 2015, 12:49 PM Agree 0
    Couldn't help myself: please contact Westpac's CEO and ask for a comment!! RALMFAO
Post a reply