Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Fintech’s first full year attracts over 350 brokers

Notify me of new replies via email
Miklos Bolza | 28 Dec 2016, 08:00 AM Agree 0
The mortgage marketplace has also celebrated reaching $3 billion worth of received home loan applications
  • Non believer | 28 Dec 2016, 09:32 AM Agree 0
    Like most start-up's this is just PR a BS as there is no way to verify is this true,

A good journalist would fact check their settlements
  • Disgruntled Former HashChing broker | 28 Dec 2016, 11:44 AM Agree 0
    I can tell you first hand that the leads from HashChing are quite poor. I was constantly provided leads that had fake phone numbers and email addresses (sometimes both) Suggested that they build in a verification process to authenticate the phone number and email address but was told that this would scare people away from using the service.. Yes it would deter the idiots who have no intention of engaging a broker; however I just assume that they want to be able to boast that they have served up 1,000's of leads to brokers without any mention of the quality.

I would be interested to see any feedback from some of these "350 brokers" about the quality and volume of the leads being dished out!
  • Nate | 29 Dec 2016, 02:22 PM Agree 0
    As a broker on this platform, I can vouch for HashChing.

Their growth is a true testament to their hard work, Mandeep is always happy to take on constructive feedback to ensure the platform is optimised for both brother and customer.

Congratulations to the HashChing team and know these guys will continue to grow from strength to strength.
  • Geoff Blethyn | 29 Dec 2016, 06:49 PM Agree 0
    Hi My name is Geoff Blethyn here in SA. My experience although only briefly with Hashching for the past couple of months has provided my business with additional clients through the digital process something i was struggling with as a broker. How was I, a single broker going to engage tech savvy customers through the minefield of social media, email, mail outs ect. ect. to find me, someone with exceptional experience and knowledge in property investment funding, structure and cash flows . Hashching seemed a little daunting as most of my clients were from referral so connecting with possible leads thru this platform would be a challenge I thought....All of them had correct phone nos and emails, it was only my fat fingers that created an error if there was one...Connecting and meeting them was a key part of establishing a client /broker relationship in my opinion and those that did so became very happy clients .Those that were unable to meet up are still in the queue!
  • Sunil Roy | 30 Dec 2016, 12:35 AM Agree 0
    I have been with HashChing for over 6 months and no other lead generation company has given me the level of satisfaction as this one has. The quality of leads provided are far superior than other company I have used in my 14 years of broking. The support provided by Mandeep's team has been superb. He listens.
    We will get the odd ones where a prospect may not be willing to provide the right information. This is more a loss to them. I have had HashChing ring my prospects to ask for broker feedback. Truly this company cares for its brokers and wants them succeed.
    I have written good volume with HashChing and looking forward to a bigger 2017. For those who are thinking of joining why dont you give it a shot. you wont be disappointed.
    All the best.

• Siobhan Hayden | 30 Dec 2016, 08:05 AM Agree 0
    Like Mandeep, I am always interested in feedback and seeing how we can continue to improve our offering. It is awesome to read the positive experiences of two existing Hashching brokers, Nate and Geoff and I would be very happy to learn more about the experiences of Disgruntled Former Hashching broker, if they would like to discuss further. My email is siobhan.hayden@hashching.com.au.
Post a reply