Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

First test for white labels is client interest

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 02 Nov 2012, 05:00 AM Agree 0
Another aggregator executive has warned against brokers selling white labels based on special inducements
  • Brisbane Broker | 02 Nov 2012, 11:03 AM Agree 0
    This is same if CBA sells CBA loans and loan writer gets wage + commissions or when banks tell you 'you need to give us a application or we will cancel your accreditation'.

From my point of view; everyone is drumming on broker because they are easy target, why not go against CBA, WBC NAB or ANZ.
  • Coast Broker | 02 Nov 2012, 12:59 PM Agree 0
    Agree with Brisbane Broker. I am a Member of Plan and yes do sell Plan Lending Products however they in most cases sell themselves when the product features match the majors and offer cheaper interest rates and fees. Lets face it Plan Lending is funded by one of the Majors. Just because I get a higher commission I see it as just a bonus if the client likes what Plan Lending can offer them. If I did not offer a white label product as a comparison I would be not offering my clients the proper service they deserve.
Post a reply