Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Forsyth 'not the right guy' for Firstfolio's future

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 15 May 2012, 07:00 AM Agree 0
Firstfolio has made clear it will be moving in a different direction following the resignation of chief executive Mark Forsyth
  • Craig Dres | 15 May 2012, 09:21 AM Agree 0
    Firstfolio is a mixed bag of a business. Huge level of debt!!
  • Barney | 15 May 2012, 09:21 AM Agree 0
    Yeah nice try - but I dont believe it. In my opinion the speed of the departure and brevity of the "immediate" press release - is inversely proportion to the size of the indescretion!
    No one leaves that quickly because he "doesnt fit the strategy".
  • Jim Maguire | 15 May 2012, 10:08 AM Agree 0
    The guys at Club are still celebrating the overpriced sale of their business to Firstfolio
  • Coast Broker | 15 May 2012, 10:39 AM Agree 0
    I am sure there will be more come out with Mr Forsyth and acquistion. Firstfolio had grand plans for expansion and have paid a high price for it.
  • Positive Broker | 15 May 2012, 10:27 PM Agree 0
    Not sure what Mark did but to publicly denigrate him looks very poor from Firstfolio. They have damaged their reputation, possibly more than Mark's.
  • danny | 11 Aug 2012, 02:27 PM Agree 0
    First Folio are expensive .. the most expensive with the poor customer taking the hit, which I have discovered then comes back to me to defend. The acquisitions and relevant consolidations of operations have just not changed this, the increased revenue and market share Mark F had set up was an indicator of who was paying the price.. the client.. and I have a few who gave up and went elsewhere, so I am now confused if FF is my future partner.
Post a reply