Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

​Four keys to Successful Negotiation

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 18 Feb 2014, 06:27 PM Agree 0
Whether you’re haggling with the banks, disputing a valuation, dealing with aggregators, bosses, employees or clients – or just trying to get the kids into bed – business coach Lynda Bayada offers strategy tips to get the best solutions for you and your business.
  • Verdon | 28 Feb 2014, 07:50 AM Agree 0
    I leave a response when I especially enjoy a article on a site or I have something to add to the discussion. It's triggered by the passion displayed in the post I read. And after this article ​Four keys to Successful Negotiation. I was actually excited enough to drop a leave a responsea response :-) I do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Is it just me or do some of the remarks come across like left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing at additional online sites, I would like to keep up with you. Could you make a list every one of your shared sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
Post a reply