Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Franchise broker launches aggressive recruitment drive

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 10 Sep 2014, 08:58 AM Agree 0
A franchise brokerage has announced a major recruitment drive to add 200 more brokers to its network
  • Old Broker | 10 Sep 2014, 09:31 AM Agree 0
    nice I hope they make sure they lock in their brokers , Aussie spend so much money training only to lose them to other aggregators. I think their agreement is too soft and should have more handcuffs. Anyway thats mine....
  • Chris | 10 Sep 2014, 11:50 AM Agree 0
    They talk of attractive commissions, but isn't it really low? It's never actually mentioned in any article anywhere.
  • John | 10 Sep 2014, 06:30 PM Agree 0
    How is about 40% of what Aussie earns attractive when other aggregators pay up to 100%...attractive if your John Symonds maybe
  • Maria Rigoni | 10 Sep 2014, 11:42 PM Agree 0
    Get real banana peel! CBA owns Aussie! Why do ASIC not investigate the misleading and deceptive propaganda? Simple CBA has too much influence over politicians, regulators and donations that have influence to their position in the market place.
  • SIDBROKER | 11 Sep 2014, 09:26 AM Agree 0
    To Old Broker. Do you use hancuffs at home. I am sure you don`t so what are you talking about.
Post a reply