Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Homeowners are clueless and carefree, finds report

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 03 Oct 2012, 06:30 AM Agree 0
Two months after Aussie revealed a third of Australians are clueless over rates, another survey reveals exactly the same data, and they’re becoming even less worried about it
  • Country Broker | 03 Oct 2012, 10:53 AM Agree 0
    This is absolutley true, amny people i speak with about refinance cannot tell me what their current rate is. just as concerning is new clients who appear to have no interest in teh rate but " want to know , "Can i et the deal done". We always run comparisons , sadly many clients have no interest in what we are telling them. I also suspect many do not reread the quotes and Credit proposals we give to them. Not all cleints are like this , but many are !!
  • Kym Dalton | 03 Oct 2012, 11:05 AM Agree 0
    Sadly, I have the statistics to prove that it's not just interest rates that many borrowers are 'clueless' about. Many don't comprehend the nature of their responsibilities. The sharp increase in complaints to EDR's is a clear indicator of this.
Post a reply