Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Homeside rebrand more than 'sticker and pretty colours'

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 07 Feb 2012, 05:20 AM Agree 0
NAB has announced new efforts to bring Homeside closer to the major bank brand, by creating a "stronger visual link" through a new re-branding campaign
  • SMc | 07 Feb 2012, 11:49 AM Agree 0
    I think Homeside has done very well in turning around their processes and service to our professional broker channel. Just a bit of work to be done re documents, but good job.
  • Broker | 07 Feb 2012, 12:57 PM Agree 0
    I’m just happy that a bank is actually listening AND acting on their deficiencies to make a Brokers job just a bit easier, along with a decent upfront and a growing trail structure, this gives me enough reasons to recommend Homeside to my clients, sadly I can’t say that about some other banks…Any lender can easily grow or destroy their respective market share, with very little thought, as we have seen on so many occasions in the past.

Just a bit or respect to a Broker from a lender goes a very long way, as we have very long memories!!!
Post a reply