Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

How to keep your trail book growing: Davis

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 20 Jan 2014, 08:00 AM Agree 0
Many brokers struggle to grow their trail book once it reaches a certain point, says one top broker, but with a little smart thinking brokers can reduce their run-off and increase their profits.
  • Let's wait and see... | 20 Jan 2014, 10:53 AM Agree 0
    I too had a lower than average run off when my book was in its infancy. Once you're business is 15yrs + and you've been through a couple of property cycles we'll see how good you are at retaining client's!
  • Papery | 20 Jan 2014, 12:38 PM Agree 0
    25-30 meetings a week & some lasting 2 hours plus....whose looking after your compliance & documenting all those conversations....
  • Coast Broker | 20 Jan 2014, 06:09 PM Agree 0
    I have worked in the Mortgage Industry for over 30 years and have now been successfully running my own Mortgage Broker Business for over 8 years. My run off rate would also be in the low single figures as a percentage. I agree with Papery. How would Mr Davis do 25 to 30 meetings a week with his client base. I touch my clients 6 times a year with quarterly newsletters, yearly review letter and Xmas Card.. I also agree with Lets wait and see how Mr Davis fairs through a couple of property cycles.
Post a reply