Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Industry headcount to dwindle under 'new normal'

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 29 Mar 2012, 05:40 AM Agree 0
Mortgage broker numbers are set to fall as consumer credit appetite settles into a "new normal"
  • ozboy | 29 Mar 2012, 10:01 AM Agree 0
    And Mr North has been so on the mark with his other predictions....Nostradamus he is NOT!
  • JBJB | 29 Mar 2012, 10:52 AM Agree 0
    Rarely does North have anything positive to say about the Australian Broker channel. Suggest we would be all better off if he took his opinions back to his homeland.
  • iMac | 10 Apr 2012, 01:10 PM Agree 0
    I've not ever read one 'good news' editorial about the broker channel from 'North'. He is to brokers as Tokyo Rose was to our WW2 diggers. She was resourced by the enemy/opposition. I'll give my broker colleagues one guess as to who may be funding Mr North. Of course his funding would never be anything close to the big four banks, excluding one that has close ties to Australia and New Zealand, they've been OK.
    Keep up the good work guys and girls and support the sector that supports us brokers, the Non bank sector. Oh and a bank based in Adelaide does a good job at that too.
Post a reply