Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Industry mourns loss of Tim Holmes

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 18 Nov 2014, 07:31 AM Agree 0
The industry mourns the loss of a 'giant in the mortgage industry'
  • Frank Paratore | 17 Nov 2014, 03:29 PM Agree 0
    A very sad day indeed! Our thoughts are with his family , friends and all at Homeloans.
  • Sean A | 17 Nov 2014, 03:36 PM Agree 0
    I had the pleasure of meeting Tim on a number of occasions and he was very much a 'people person'. As an early adopter, he loved his gadgets and I remember him at a function perhaps 4 years ago taking out an Ipad from his coat pocket to show us all
    Thoughts and wishes to his family and all his extended family at Homeloans. RIP
  • Peter White - CEO FBAA | 17 Nov 2014, 03:47 PM Agree 0
    A tragic day and our condolences go out to his family and friends.
  • Varian Heenan | 17 Nov 2014, 06:39 PM Agree 0
    Worked at Homeloans years ago and always had a lot of time for Tim. A very personable pleasant giant. What a sad day, my condolences to family and friends.
  • Craig Dres - Alliance | 18 Nov 2014, 09:09 AM Agree 0
    Very sad. A true pioneer. I vividly remember way back in 1997 that name IFIP - Intl Finance and Investment Party. The industry has lost a titan.
  • Mel Boutros | 26 Nov 2014, 07:45 PM Agree 0
    Tim was an inspiring boss and a true friend. I cannot believe he is gone. I will always look back fondly on my time as his PA. My love and condolences to his family.
  • Audrey B | 29 Jan 2015, 10:04 AM Agree 0
    Just shocked by the news :(
    Tim was genuine and a fantastic person, all my thoughts is going towards is family and close friends.
Post a reply