Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Industry trainer sets up shop in India

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 30 Jul 2012, 05:00 AM Agree 0
Indian staff working for Australian companies will be given an Australian-style education, under a new scheme from AAMC
  • Country Broker | 30 Jul 2012, 11:14 AM Agree 0
    can they call they ANZ and let them know the staff in Mortgage in the indian processing centre for home loan assessment need training NOW, they could satrt with speaking slowly and clearly and a basic understanding of australian Accounting principalsparticulary what add backs mean for NON CASH ITEMS!
  • Jeff Mazzini- AAMC Training Group | 30 Jul 2012, 12:24 PM Agree 0
    Country Broker- Thank you for your feedback, it’s all part of the type of training we can deliver. Basically what is done here in Australia can be delivered to the Indian staff as well.
    There are many talented workers and yes it’s all about the training to ensure the right outcomes, for all.
  • Papery | 31 Jul 2012, 07:12 AM Agree 0
    No..I think its all about cheap(er) labour costs.... so cut the Broker comms, outsource the back office to India, get rid of high cost Aust based workers encourage online & eftpos/ATM & voile.... better bottom line & better salaries/bonus for the fat cats in the ivory tower...Broker you get to work harder for less & dont try to service your client cos the Bank will make it easier for the client to do it themselves via internet, or a call centre and make it almost impossible for the broker to deliver the post s'ment aftercare which serves to distance the client Broker just a little bit. When will all Banks recognise the Broker is as important to the client post settlement also.
  • A Broker | 31 Jul 2012, 11:56 AM Agree 0
    I wonder how long it will be until technology (such as Skype) will allow brokers themselves to be outsourced to India? Scary stuff.
Post a reply