Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

ING Direct defends broker service

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 21 Jul 2011, 04:30 AM Agree 0
ING Direct has answered broker criticism of its service levels, and argued that it has made improvements to its broker proposition
  • ING DIRECT | 21 Jul 2011, 12:16 PM Agree 0
    As the Head of Broker Distribution at ING DIRECT I have followed the various discussions with interest.

Although not all discussion has been complimentary of ING DIRECT we have certainly been buoyed by the passionate responses in which the message to us is clear. Brokers want to support us and understand the importance of the non-major lender presence in this channel however it is up to ING DIRECT to ensure our value proposition aligns to broker and customer expectations.

My contact details follow:

0411 659 382

I would be happy to talk through your concerns and listen to your feedback and arrange for a member of our sales staff, be it State Manager and/or Business Development Manager to meet with you should you so wish.

Mark Woolnough

• mortgageandlease | 21 Jul 2011, 12:40 PM Agree 0
    as the line from the movie says: Build it, they will come!
  • Finman | 25 Jul 2011, 01:05 PM Agree 0
    As a broker that has been supporting ING for
    over 7 years I must this is alot of Bollocks... ING service levels have allways been excellent, and to compare it to the Majors is on par if not slighitng better. It would be interesting to see where this infomation is comming from.
  • 1martym1 | 25 Jul 2011, 02:16 PM Agree 0
    Finman,I agree to some degree, for vanilla deals with one security ING have been better than the majors consitently over the last 7 years however anything with 2 securities or slightly complex hasn't been too good which seems to be the general consensus. I would also like to see the existing business and new business centres merged for new money requests ie top ups / increases.
Post a reply