Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Insurance brokers to leverage online comparison growth

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 25 Sep 2012, 01:30 PM Agree 0
Mortgage brokers will have seen the campaigns of online insurance comparison sites such as iSelect, but some savvy traditional insurance brokers see opportunity where others see a threat
  • PeterT | 28 Sep 2012, 12:46 PM Agree 0
    My wife and I used iSelect for our health insurance many years ago. At the time their pool of insurers was extremely limited with no disclosure to this fact. The advice we got was negligible and the only consideration given to our needs was clearly based on a basic profile of our age and family setup - not what we actually needed. We also paid extra on our premiums for the same product.
    I don't see these guys as competition for mortgage or insurance brokers, simply because they don't give any sort of advice which is where our value really lies.
  • Alliesdiar | 06 Nov 2012, 10:54 PM Agree 0
    When we want to follow any of insurance broker company then we are confused which one is better. Because there is a pool of insurance brokers in market so be aware when you should follow any of them.We also provide a large type of insurance of our customers.
Post a reply