Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Invest in infrastructure to ease affordability, CEO says

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 09 Mar 2016, 06:57 AM Agree 0
Better infrastructure investment is a necessity to ease housing affordability concerns, a brokerage CEO has claimed
  • Simon | 09 Mar 2016, 09:25 AM Agree 0
    Given changing demographics, often it is a five or six bedroom house with three bathrooms that is required. In my area, many migrants live in multi-generational households with kids, parents and grandparents all in the same place. They all seem to get along fine and don't have to spend ridiculous amounts of money on child-care or elder care, buy food in bulk at Costco and get a satellite dish so they can watch programs in their own language. Happy days.
  • SEQ Broker | 09 Mar 2016, 10:05 AM Agree 0
    Finally a comment made with sense. Every time I hear the news suggest property is about to crash i think that even a blind man riding by on a horse can see that it is untrue. Why cant the news report facts any more? I want to know what happened not the spin that yu want to put on it. for sensationalism.
Post a reply