Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

‚ÄčLender announces commission hike, white label push, new appointments

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 29 Jan 2014, 08:00 AM Agree 0
In an aggressive start to the New Year one lender has announced a raft of changes designed to place them at the forefront of the broker channel.
  • GC Broker | 29 Jan 2014, 09:25 AM Agree 0
    What happened to Rick Symnington in QLD?
  • Tanya White - MD - AFM | 29 Jan 2014, 10:33 AM Agree 0
    Rick after being with the group for over 10 years has decided to pursue other challenges outside of AFM. We thank him for his contribution to the business and wish him all the very best.
  • Frank Paratore | 29 Jan 2014, 11:42 AM Agree 0
    Well done AFM , well done PG !
  • Denise Brailey BFCSA (Inc) | 29 Jan 2014, 11:55 AM Agree 0
    So is this change likely to include that all Brokers be asked to furnish the applicants with a fully filled in, and signed copy of the original Loan Application Form at point of signing?
    White Labelling simply means the Lender is hidden from the customer. Why is that necessary please David?
  • Stephen Dinte | 29 Jan 2014, 05:13 PM Agree 0
    I truly hope that brokers will support AFM. David and Tanya are certainly doing their bit to show they really mean business. My dealings with AFM have all been positive and I particularly like dealing with credit people who actually know their stuff. Congratulations to Melanie Davis who is one of the best in this business.
  • David White | 29 Jan 2014, 08:06 PM Agree 0
    Hi Denise, with a white label (sub origination) program nothing really changes in the application process, all lenders require a fully completed loan application. A white label program allows brokers to include the home loan under their own brand, rather than selling another brand with processing and management support from the lender.
Post a reply