Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Lender to donate $500 per loan towards broker career path scheme

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 20 Sep 2013, 08:00 AM Agree 0
The FBAA has joined forces with a leading short term business lender in an effort to develop a broker apprenticeship initiative
  • Link | 20 Sep 2013, 09:18 AM Agree 0
    Is Finance Broking a trade???- I find it ofencive that you are calling it an apprentership
  • No Name | 20 Sep 2013, 09:47 AM Agree 0
    That comment is very insulting, Assuming you think tradies have low intelligence however undermining yourself with gramatical errors - offensive*. Call it what you will i think this is a great initiative.
  • wayne | 20 Sep 2013, 10:21 AM Agree 0
    Loosen up Link. I find it offensive when people don't take the time to spell check.
  • Al | 20 Sep 2013, 11:03 AM Agree 0
    From Wikipedia

"Apprenticeship is a system of training a new generation of practitioners of a structured competency a basic set of skills. Apprenticeships ranged from craft occupations or trades to those seeking a professional license to practice in a regulated profession. Apprentices (or in early modern usage "prentices") or protégés build their careers from apprenticeships. Most of their training is done while working for an employer who helps the apprentices learn their trade or profession, in exchange for their continuing labor for an agreed period after they have achieved measurable competencies"
Post a reply