Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

LJ Hooker plans 'aggressive' growth

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 06 May 2011, 05:00 AM Agree 0
The finance arm of LJ Hooker is planning an 'aggressive' broker recruitment campaign, following the growing traction of its branded home loan range
  • Ken Bruns | 06 May 2011, 12:23 PM Agree 0
    I was looking out for the next time LJ Hooker would talk up their next "huge" recruiting drive. It is my professional informed opinion that they've had one every few months of their existance. I'm positive that their numbers haven't consistantly increased, so why the continual drive for staff....could it be that they can't retain any? This profession will never improve as long as we have large groups with a churn and burn mentality.
  • mortgageandlease | 06 May 2011, 02:01 PM Agree 0
    having a fair Idea how much LJ Hooker Financial, L J Hooker Real Estate Office that refers the deal and then the Real Estate agent as well getting a cut, why would a qualified, well educated existing mortgage broker want to settle on half the commission that is available on a deal. It asounds me. You would be lucky to make $500 upfront on a $200K deal. Too many finger in the pie. Good luck with that
Post a reply