Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Mail fail: Australia Post gives Aussie mail out an accidental helping hand

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 24 May 2013, 06:00 AM Agree 0
A hilarious mix-up at Australia Post saw Aussie Home Loans mail-outs repackaged with an apology
  • Keith B of the West | 24 May 2013, 09:30 AM Agree 0
    I wonder what the CBA fell about this. Did John Symonds & co get blessing from the Marketing Dept of Comm Bank?...lets face it different Dining Rooms same Kitchen Chefs!
  • Kram | 24 May 2013, 09:49 AM Agree 0
    Great! (sarcasm) Now our postage costs will rise, thanks to a "marketing" concept?
    How many mail items were sent out? How many Australia Post staff and how much time was wasted on this venture? Hope no one's important mail was held up through this process?
  • Miss Cakes | 24 May 2013, 09:57 AM Agree 0
    Really Keith? It's an amusing story about some clever marketing the guys over at Aussie did. No mention of CBA or John Symond. Was your comment relevant or necessary?
  • Old Broker | 24 May 2013, 12:16 PM Agree 0
    I think this is better than finding your loan application in a box outside a closed office! oops did I say something ....
  • Lyndal | 24 May 2013, 03:36 PM Agree 0
    Love it! They continue to be the best marketeers in our industry.
  • Fez | 26 May 2013, 02:46 PM Agree 0
    It's an amusing story but it's a shame that some of the comments following that above could not appreciate that and have had to try and divert the focus onto other unrelated matters. Come on guys; chill-out eh!
  • Old Broker | 30 May 2013, 05:28 AM Agree 0
    What is sad about all this is to get new business all Aussie have to do is to pick up the phone and speak to their clients or leads , however I imagine that most of them are dealing with ex Aussie brokers who have moved on !
Post a reply