Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Major bank sees major reshuffle of broker team

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 19 Apr 2013, 08:00 AM Agree 0
A major bank has seen a third-party reshuffle that moves two industry stalwarts up the executive chain and away from the broker channel
  • Mini Broker Pakenham vic | 19 Apr 2013, 09:53 AM Agree 0
    Sad to see John Flavell move from the broker distribution chanel, John is seen as a real friend of the broker network and his initiatves have made all competitors get closer to brokers.
    On the other hand I wish John continued satisfaction in his new role, he Certainly deserves the promotion
  • 1martym1 | 19 Apr 2013, 12:01 PM Agree 0
    Sad to see John go what a turn around in the time he has been there. Complete new business really.
  • Rastafarian | 19 Apr 2013, 02:55 PM Agree 0
    John will be missed, lets hope things don't go back the way they were .
  • Richard | 19 Apr 2013, 04:47 PM Agree 0
    Great news for both gentlemen. Especially John Flavell. He had a strategy and was able to execute it in the 3rd party space. Good to see hard work paying off. The regional GM's please take note. Deliver or move on...
  • OzBoy | 22 Apr 2013, 09:21 AM Agree 0
    Congrats John. Looking forward to some fresh blood especially if they can move the business forward as well as John did. Big shoes to fill.
  • Katrina Rowlands | 22 Apr 2013, 10:38 AM Agree 0
    Personally I am going to miss John in the channel but I do wish him the best. He put PR back into Homeside.People and Relationship- then naturally the profit followed. He gave our industry the utmost respect and it is reciprocated. Good luck in your new role John- but you will miss us.
Post a reply