Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Major franchise trebles marketing spend to push growth

Notify me of new replies via email
Maya Breen | 22 Jul 2015, 06:23 AM Agree 0
A major franchise plans to triple its marketing spend and make a return appearance on Celebrity Apprentice Australia
  • Marco | 22 Jul 2015, 04:29 PM Agree 0
    "marketing impact" of 20 million...? YBR will need it as the brand is still irrelevant. Bring back Wizard!
  • Papery | 22 Jul 2015, 05:50 PM Agree 0
    A bunch of C & D list 'Celebrities'.... all un interesting & uninspiring.
    I'll be watching Survivor or maybe even the new series of the Batchelor..... or I can watch anything on Netflix with no adds!!
  • Peter | 23 Jul 2015, 12:48 PM Agree 0
    You want what? Wannabe celebrities to market your brand and your products? Really? .....surely the commissions you take from your brokers to finance this "marketing" is worth more than that! ....surely!
  • Disgusted broker | 28 Jul 2015, 12:10 AM Agree 0
    This is embarrassing .... Does nothing but cheapen this brand... How awful they have to resort to this.
  • Nextgen broker | 28 Jul 2015, 08:46 PM Agree 0
    Let's face it the only reason this group is still around is because they bought growth from their acquisitions ..... And now they've resorted to c grade celebrities to "push growth " ??? Bizarre ..... Marketing genius! Lol
  • The Gill | 30 Jul 2015, 12:59 PM Agree 0
    Whilst the rest of the industry is doing positive things to promote the professionalism and credibility of our industry, this group decides to employ "celebrities " to promote their brand. How appalling! Who's running this place..... Sounds like the SS Minnow .....
  • Tommy T | 31 Jul 2015, 02:57 PM Agree 0
    The calibre of celebrity reflects the calibre of the business.
  • Broker | 31 Jul 2015, 04:55 PM Agree 0
    I would be extremely disappointed if I was a YBR Broker.

Aligning your brand with the likes of Geoffrey Edelsten ,Gabby Grecko and other reality TV trash, D grade “celebrities is a truly frightening marketing strategy

• PeterPan | 07 Aug 2015, 12:11 PM Agree 0
    Desperate times call for.......
Post a reply