Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Major's new face of third party relations reveals plans going forward

Notify me of new replies via email
Australian Broker | 11 Jun 2013, 08:00 AM Agree 0
ANZ's new head of third party relationship channels, Keiran Evans, reveals his plans for the major bank's broker network
  • Rastafarian | 11 Jun 2013, 10:00 AM Agree 0
    ANZ needs to get over the whole fax of updates,. . . guys email has been around for a while, . . give up on the faxes.
  • Country Broker | 11 Jun 2013, 10:03 AM Agree 0
    Being in a regional area I need to use the ANZ on a consistent basis. Their service is improving , however their assessment staff in particular those based off shore have no idea of how to deal with a complex transaction , especially in analysing complex financials for self employed clients .

They also need to look at a 95% genuine savings LVR for a non bank client their proposition is too narrow .

I met Kieran at the MFAA conference and he is very sincere in his desire to improve the broker service channel.
  • Jodie | 11 Jun 2013, 11:34 AM Agree 0
    Maybe be a bit more flexible to the genuine saving policy like CBA & Westpac where the clients renting through a property manager or estate agent don't have to show 5% savings over 3 months if they can show a clean rental history for 12 months and borrow 95% plus LMI.
  • David | 13 Jun 2013, 09:51 AM Agree 0
    English speaking credit assessors would be a great improvement. And teach your staff to write conditional approvals in unambiguous English. As for ANZ's fantastic BDMs - haven't seen or heard from one for years! Get with it ANZ - you used to be a leader.
  • Kym | 14 Jun 2013, 06:22 PM Agree 0
    Funny how an ANZ customer can genuinely save a 5% deposit with the ANZ but cant get a 97% lend - if that same customer goes to Westpac they will lend 97% and then it gets more bizzare - if the savings where with Westpac and that same customer had a $1000 ANZ Assured Overdraft with ANZ the ANZ will lend them 97%. That credit policy is hipocrital - start looking after those clients who actually put their hard earned with you and stop being fair weather friends.
  • SIDBROKER | 18 Jun 2013, 10:12 AM Agree 0
    No bank have good bdm`s. Lets get real!!
Post a reply