Australian Broker forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

MFAA announces new loan calculators for members

Notify me of new replies via email
Julia Corderoy | 27 Nov 2014, 07:00 AM Agree 0
The MFAA have launched new online loan calculators for members to upload to their websites
  • Incognito | 27 Nov 2014, 12:14 PM Agree 0
    Why does an online widget cost $99 per year? They only need to build it once and give it to us all. I don't pay a subscription for my battery operated hand held calculator.
  • Broker | 27 Nov 2014, 12:39 PM Agree 0
    So is this the new and improved direction of the MFAA, flogging dime a dozen products that no one really needs?
  • Stephen Hale MFAA | 01 Dec 2014, 07:43 AM Agree 0
    We are surprised at the negative comments when the members have been signing up for these in large numbers. Many were paying between $400 - $1000 per year so the feedback has been nothing but positive due the saving that these 20 calculators offer. The fee pays for the up keep and updating based on any regulatory changes. Each of the twenty are coded so that brokers can load on to their site and keep the customer on the broker platform and was requested by our members which is why hundreds signed up within a week! Sorry that either Broker or Incognito see no value but you are in the minority.
  • Incognito | 01 Dec 2014, 07:34 PM Agree 0
    That is a good response from the MFAA and I'm sorry I slandered the value without really looking at it.

20 online calculators kept up to date sounds useful and probably good value at $99 per year. I will check it out. Thanks MFAA.
Post a reply